Don't face the chaos alone
Building a website is nerve-wracking. The online presence is a mess. Bad hires are expensive! ...and watching a business die feels like quitting. Don't give up >>> Ask for a hassle-free project review.
Hey, I'm Raluca!
... a huge fan of design and technology! When I'm not designing from my office in Bucharest, I'm traveling to my clients, play tennis or sleep.
In 2011 I quit architecture to do visual design... Learning business by doing expensive mistakes was a perfect bonus that came with it.
I'm a stress-free workaholic, with a low tolerance for drama and chaos. So, in 2016, I designed a productivity planner to get organized. My clients love it too!
I spent 17,960€ + 5,670 hours on mistakes
(In the last 7 years)
If you're working on a new project or, you need to fix an existing design, let's talk.
Take good care of your business
Full Business Care
[ total worth value 15,997€ ]
starts at 9,997€ / 9 months
- Full Business Growth Plan
- Logo and Brand Design
- Website Design and Setup
- On-Site SEO Strategy & Optimization
- Social Media Strategy and Design
- Business PPT presentations
- Brochure design ...and more
Best to Start With
StartUP Business Pack
[ total worth value 7,997€ ]
starts at 4,997€ / 3 months
- Logo and Brand Design
- Website Design and Setup
- Social Media Covers Design
[ lock in this price today ]
115€ 97€ / hour
- Ask Raluca to lead your design project, or fix broken design: Logo & Brand, UX/UI Design, WordPress Websites, Business Presentations, Brochures, and Consulting.
Few things to know...
(1) I work fast and organized
(2) I take urgent tasks
...when needed, just don't make it a habit. It's not healthy to always "NEED-IT-DONE-NOW" 🙂
(3) I do my best to deliver in time (or earlier)
...even if that means working over the evening. Your timely feedback will boost the chances to ship it.
(4) I love to work for results too!
So I'll always think 3 steps ahead before suggesting you a solution. Please trust the process and don't keep changing our plan because you don't see the results straight away. 🙂
Because I know how sweaty it is to grow and run a business...
Here's my story...
Back in 2011, I quit my job as an architect to get more "me" time and do something else. I started taking small design projects, and I loved it!
And like all entrepreneurs, I had my struggles and tons of questions to answer to.
How do I find on-going work?
How do I show of my portfolio?
How can I write convincing messages to win projects?
Who can design my website?
then... How can I fix my website?
How does accounting works?
What are all these VAT errors?
...and of course, I had my part of limited beliefs:
So I took it step by step. Did mistakes, and learned good lessons. Found way to build better projects every single day. And now, here I am... sharing it all. And in a year from now I will be even better 🙂
By now you must have A few questions...
I have answers
Don't sweet on it, if you don't have a copywriter. I will hire and guide a copywriter myself so you can enjoy a struggle-free project delivery.
Yeeees! You do! I can build you the best website, but with no SEO strategy in place you will not see much results. That's why, before creating the website's copy, we'll create a simple SEO strategy to follow. No worries, you'll get full guidance on it.
Make time to get involved. We'll outline a plan to get more traffic on the website using simple solutions. I'll take care of parts of that plan, like creating an optimized website. You'll have to work on, creating more valuable content, reaching out to people and more. No worries, I'll guide you. Your only worry should be making time for it.
Start with one, or none at all. Once your business has a few clients, you can start with creating a social profile on the channel that fits best. Ask your clients to leave comments, and feedback. Then focus on growing this channel for the next 6-12 months. I encourage you to read the "No mistakes" guideline to learn more about it.
Hmm... let me first see the website dashboard before I tell you YES. I know how painful it is to change a designer in the middle of your project, so I will do my best to make the change smooth.
Absolutely! If you decided to use another designer, I'll make sure to enable a smooth transition.
I do however care a lot for ALL my clients. So before you reach out, please see HOW I WORK and making sure we're a good fit:
- I don't take upfront payments - you only pay after a mock-up is delivered and accepted, and this means you are happy with my work
- I design user-friendly WordPress websites - I work with a great hosting provider, a simple WordPress theme and one super-friendly page builder. Your new designer will care to know these details, since (s)he might LOVE it or HATE it. (*this website is built the same way, btw.)
- The branding package includes the logo in vector and various image formats that you can share with your new designer. As long as (s)he has Illustrator and Photoshop, all is great!
- Flyers, business cards come in vector (Illustrator file) and image formats too. I'll also send you the fonts used, so your new designer will be ready to work on it in no time.
- All e-books, manuals, guides are made in InDesign (best tool to use for this type of projects!) So you'll get a full package including: the original InDesign file, and .IML version, a PDF version, a folder with all used fonts and a folder with all used images.
- Powerpoint Presentations come as... of course 🙂 Powerpoint. I'll make sure you have the fonts used, so your can edit it smoothly.