Don't face the chaos alone
Designing a webpage is nerve-wracking. Designing a trustworthy online presence is confusing. Designing with no strategy turns out to be expensive and never-ending! ...and watching results dropping feels like quitting. Don't give up >>> Ask for a FREE project review.
10 years of UX/UI and 3 growing businesses
Hey, I'm Raluca!
... a huge fan of design and technology! When I'm not designing from my office in Bucharest, I'm traveling the world, play tennis or enjoy my piano.
I'm a stress-free workaholic, with a low tolerance chaos and a passion for business.
So, in 2012 I started my own UX Design boutique, in 2014 I was co-founder and design lead to an innovative product in the automotive industry; in 2018, I designed a productivity planner and got 6000+ clients organized since; and starting 2022 together with my husband we're bringing "design bathrooms" to busy people.
I spent 49,760€ + 7,670 hours
on tools, tests, mistakes and lessons learned
(In the last 10 years)
If you're working on a new project or, you need to fix an existing design, let's talk.
Few things to know...
(1) I work fast and organized
(2) I take urgent tasks
...when needed, just don't make it a habit. It's not healthy to always "NEED-IT-DONE-NOW" 🙂
(3) I do my best to deliver in time (or earlier)
...even if that means working over the evening. Your timely feedback will boost the chances to ship it.
(4) I love to work for results too!
So I'll always think 3 steps ahead before suggesting you a solution. Please trust the process and don't keep changing our plan because you don't see the results straight away. 🙂
By now you must have A few questions...
see my answers
Don't sweet on it, if you don't have a copywriter. I will hire and guide a copywriter myself so you can enjoy a struggle-free project delivery.
Yeeees! You do! I can build you the best website, but with no SEO strategy in place you will not see much results. That's why, I highly encourage you to work on a simple SEO strategy together (for 6 months). No worries, you'll get full guidance on it.
It's best to have an account to send comment, however, you don't have to. Once I send you the Figma file link you can preview it in the browser and analyze your designs.
Make time to get involved. We'll outline a plan to get more traffic on the website using simple solutions. I'll take care of parts of that plan, like creating an optimized website. You'll have to work on, creating more valuable content, reaching out to people and more. No worries, I'll guide you. Your only worry should be making time for it.
Start with one, or none at all. Once your business has a few clients, you can start with creating a social profile on the channel that fits best. Ask your clients to leave comments, and feedback. Then focus on growing this channel for the next 6-12 months.
Hmm... let me first see the website dashboard before I tell you YES. I know how painful it is to change a designer in the middle of your project, so I will do my best to make the change smooth.
Absolutely! If you decided to use another designer, I'll make sure to enable a smooth transition.
I do however care a lot for ALL my clients. So before you reach out, please see HOW I WORK and making sure we're a good fit:
- I draw all my mockups in Figma (you'll be able to see the designs directly in the browser and comment on it)
- I design user-friendly WordPress websites - I work with a great hosting provider, a simple WordPress theme and one super-friendly page builder. Your new designer will care to know these details, since (s)he might LOVE it or HATE it. (*this website is built the same way, btw.)
- The branding package includes the logo in vector and various image formats that you can share with your new designer. As long as (s)he has Illustrator and Photoshop, all is great!
- Flyers, business cards come in vector (Illustrator file) and image formats too. I'll also send you the fonts used, so your new designer will be ready to work on it in no time.
- All e-books, manuals, guides are made in InDesign (best tool to use for this type of projects!) So you'll get a full package including: the original InDesign file, and .IML version, a PDF version, a folder with all used fonts and a folder with all used images.
- Powerpoint Presentations come as... of course 🙂 Powerpoint. I'll make sure you have the fonts used, so your can edit it smoothly.